B2B emailing is hard, especially when you are prospecting. Here are 12 tips to improve you emails and your emailing strategy.
B2B Emailing Strategy
- 50 emails a day 1 is better than 3000 emails every 2 months : Better delivrability, it’s easier to handle answers …
- One email is not enough ! 2 You have to follow up several times (by email, phone, etc…)
- Always send emails to a “fresh” base (Avoid renting lists already used 100 times)
- Always send emails to nominative email adresses (and only to the right person in the company)
Subject lines for B2B emails
- Short subject lines work better. Try just « re: » with nothing else, you’ll be surprised
- Use something familiar In the subject line Such as the name of the prospect’s company
- Don’t tell too much ! Otherwise there is not need to even open the email
- Avoid images in your emails. Full-text emails work better for prospecting.
- Customize the content of the email as much as you can. The first name of the prospect is the minimum required…
- Be Short and concise. You must answer these questions a soon as possible : Who am I / What do I can / How can I help
- The email should look like it was sent manually. No Mailchimp badge, no unsubscribe link, your real signature with direct phone number, … You can even try to add a “sent from my iphone” at the and :)
- You email must end with a simple Call to Action : a question !
Discover the 28 most effective emails for prospecting